It's been a very productive weekend for me, Jesse and I got some much needed work done around the house as we start to prepare for the arrival of the snow. Sahara has been standing up without assistance most of the time and will soon be running, where does the time go I wonder. She will be one year in four months, Ethan will be three years a few months later. My tree is up and decorated, I thought I would have to keep Sahara away from it but she doesn't seemed very interested. Ethan is a different story, he is trying to redecorate it every day. Both the kids have colds and Sahara has a little fluid in her ear, which I have to keep my eye on, to make sure it does not become an infection. I am off to run a few errands and shovel the driveway. Dont you just love the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment