I love to sit and watch the snow, even play in it, but to drive in it it's a no no. That's what Jesse says and I agree. It was a wet, slushy weekend but Ethan and fun. I am still looking for a swim suit for my upcoming trip so we loaded the kids in the car went to Al's Sporting goods and there was one lonely swim suit, yet again no success too small, I have given up hope now on that wish. Ethan made the day better by wanting to play outside watching his face as he sees the snow yelling "Christmas is back mommy, Christmas is back". It's great that snow represents christmas for him at the moment, for us adults all it means the summer fun has ended and instead of being in the vegetable garden and eating what it produces, we shovel driveways and try not let the car slide of the road. But it was still a fun enough weekend, Sahara was jabbing away in Sunday school talking to everyone, she is starting to become a little more social. We decided to take a few pics of the kids out in the snow yesterday and they both had fun.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Let it Snow
I love to sit and watch the snow, even play in it, but to drive in it it's a no no. That's what Jesse says and I agree. It was a wet, slushy weekend but Ethan and fun. I am still looking for a swim suit for my upcoming trip so we loaded the kids in the car went to Al's Sporting goods and there was one lonely swim suit, yet again no success too small, I have given up hope now on that wish. Ethan made the day better by wanting to play outside watching his face as he sees the snow yelling "Christmas is back mommy, Christmas is back". It's great that snow represents christmas for him at the moment, for us adults all it means the summer fun has ended and instead of being in the vegetable garden and eating what it produces, we shovel driveways and try not let the car slide of the road. But it was still a fun enough weekend, Sahara was jabbing away in Sunday school talking to everyone, she is starting to become a little more social. We decided to take a few pics of the kids out in the snow yesterday and they both had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment